Thursday, April 23, 2009

sports and games

Hockey is my favorite sport because it is a fun sport and I am really good at it because I am fast and I score a lot of goals and I like to the other team. I play in minor hockey and I play in AAA hockey. I like to watch it because it is a intense game especially when the game goes to over time then goes to a shot out. http://canucks.nhl.com/

Golf- I like to golf when I am not playing hockey or on vacation or just go with Aaron, Branden, Josh, Tyson, Nathan and me at the end of the exams. I slice the ball a lot when I am golfing. I need to practice more so I don’t slice the ball as much as I do now. http://www.nevadabobs.com/golferswh/default.asp?s_id=1

Badminton- I play badminton at school with Joel in boys doubles and we have a tournament to see how goes to zones. I hope that we make zones but it will be hard because all the teams are good. I like singles more then I like boys doubles and mixed doubles. http://www.badmintonwarehouse.com

Soccer- I like soccer because I can handle the ball good and deck through everyone and score. I am also good in goal because I haven’t got scored on in Virden at the soccer thing that they have in the summer.

Football- Football is a fun sport because you get to tackle the other guys when they get the ball but it isn’t fun when you get tackled by the other team.

Mission impossible is a fun game because you get to throw balls at the other people to get them out until there is one person left and it is fun to win. It’s always comes down to Josh, Aaron and me then josh usually wins.

Pins is hard because if you get out then someone has to catch a ball to get you back in until someone get your whole team out or knocks over all your pins.

Lacrosse is a fun game it is like hockey but you have sticks with nets on the end and then you throw it around and try and score on the goalie. It is hard unless you have great hand eye coordination to catch the ball.

Dodge ball is like pins because you have to dodge the ball but there is no pins in dodge ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment